Muskoka Laker

iceguy

Rod I heard the day didn't get any better on the way home with the trailer. The day started of bad when barry got the van stuck, then we couldn't get the big hut out with all the slush. At least you weren't cold with the portable hut. We did get the big hut of johns out the next day. Everything went much better. You guys will have to come up again sometime.

You are exactly right it is not my business and I was under the impression that this fish was

alot bigger than it was , Sorry guys !!!!

Fishabout/Iceguy , I really hope comments like mine do not stop you from posting other vids. because

I truly enjoy reports like yours , honestly , keep it up .

I couldn't believe you actually got that fish in with that mess , well done !

By S. Ontario standards that is a big fish.. a brood stock for sure.. still, it's in his right to keep it! I would have, too..

Oops, missed that! Where can Rosseau be accessed?

Thanks!

Windermere is no secret.

Other than that I would have to kill you. The undertapped fishery would be the monster pike. Rosseau is funny fishery. You can fish Rosseau for a long time before you catch a thing but that thing might be a 12 pound walleye.

Strange scary ice will be a deterrant as well.

Windermere is no secret.

Other than that I would have to kill you. The undertapped fishery would be the monster pike. Rosseau is funny fishery. You can fish Rosseau for a long time before you catch a thing but that thing might be a 12 pound walleye.

Strange scary ice will be a deterrant as well.

Hahahaha!! Thanks bud! Please don't kill me!

Well, I might stick to Simcoe then.. even if it's mostly inaccessible these days, according to the latest rant on Inisfil bylaws!

Guess I'll just drive around until I find a legal spot to park...

thanks

Rosseau and Lake Muskoka have very few spots to access the ice. Windermere has good parking and a short walk. Lots of small lakers not even worth eating though. Almost need a machine to get around the lakes. Need to know the lakes and what areas freeze first, some areas never get anymore then 8 inchs of ice all winter. There are big fish to be caught though, Have to put your time in and you will catch them. Some spots just seem to hold bigger fish.

Rosseau and Lake Muskoka have very few spots to access the ice. Windermere has good parking and a short walk. Lots of small lakers not even worth eating though. Almost need a machine to get around the lakes. Need to know the lakes and what areas freeze first, some areas never get anymore then 8 inchs of ice all winter. There are big fish to be caught though, Have to put your time in and you will catch them. Some spots just seem to hold bigger fish.

Thanks! 12" are good for the pan!!!