NF while fishing, a big what the hell,OMG!!!!

vinnimon

Well I fixed up the contrast in the photo, sorry its not the greatest.

This is one thing that I would never want to happen to anyone I know! Or to anyone at all!

Im sure there was a mixture involved!

For Gods sake, please dont drink and drive!

A taxi is your friend!

Hmmm, trying to figure out what that is dunno.gif

Joey, it took us a second or two to figure it out while drifting by! there were two men hooking up the vehicle to a wench this morning!

Tracker is right on the money!

A true eye opener, I figured a quick flash freeze with the cold front aproaching, caused it!

Joey, it took us a second or two to figure it out while drifting by! there were two men hooking up the vehicle to a wench this morning!

Tracker is right on the money!

A true eye opener, I figured a quick flash freeze with the cold front aproaching, caused it! New years/ niagara? drinking and driving is what I assume!

Here is a pic from my Kodak. I zoomed in close, but it didn't turn out that well due to low light conditions and drifting by quickly in the boat. I lightened it up some.

Niagara_01_2011_02.jpg

The car was about a little more than half way down the steep bank to the river. It's a good thing the trees stopped the car from landing in the icy cold river, or none of occupants of the car would have lived.

I spoke briefly with the accident investigator at Queenston. He informed me the car had young adults and alcohol was the suspected cause of the accident. He also said everyone wasn't in that bad of shape except for one passenger in serious condition that may not make it.

A pointless accident that could have been easily avoided for the cost of a cab.

Edited by Aaron Shirley