NF...but I do enjoy it while fishing

bassman

• 1 month later...

I've been using the e-cigs for about 1 1/2 months, and although it's not exactly like smoking a real cigarette, it's pretty darn close. I've reduced my intake approximately 95%(I still crave the odd real one) and I've saved enough dough to buy some fishing stuff.

There are a ton of companies out there, but I settled on a US company that had some good publicity and reviews.

The cool thing is that I'm smoking these things everywhere, at work, in the house, at the pub.

Anyways, I went with the company below, and I even started a Facebook page. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ping me anytime.

My link

My link

What's the plan to get off the electronic Cig? That's the part I don't understand...if it has nicotine in it...your still addicted? I used champix like lookinforwalleye and it worked although even after two and a hlaf years...I still miss the little sexy white sticks daily. Oh well at least I can fight the attraction now. It's like that old girl friend in high school that was no good for you....but man was she ever fun!

What's the plan to get off the electronic Cig? That's the part I don't understand...if it has nicotine in it...your still addicted? I used champix like lookinforwalleye and it worked although even after two and a hlaf years...I still miss the little sexy white sticks daily. Oh well at least I can fight the attraction now. It's like that old girl friend in high school that was no good for you....but man was she ever fun!

The plan is to inhale only the nicotine and not the other 4000 chemicals.

Hey Folks.

I smoked most of my life and finally managed to quit this past September after trying many different methods. I got laser therapy to stop smoking. Most people I tell of this are shocked and call it a hoax, but after watching a buddy do it a year ago and remain smoke free, myself and another guy gave it a shot. happy to report that was back on September 17th, and I'm still smoke free as is the other guy that tried it. I don't even think about it any more. It cost me a total of $300.00. if anyone wants details, PM me and I'll get you the info.

Best,

-Graeme

:rofl2: I had one of those in high school!!!