NOW ITS MY TURN TO RANT

mercman

Nothing wrong with liking ducklings. They are cute. Unfortunately, they're also the ultimate dry fly. Makes the green drake look pathetic.

Here's another duckling link for you. It actually doesn't get eaten.

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/NDG/Ducks/Robert.html

Glad this thread came back up as I absolutely LOVED reading solo's squirrel adventure! Way too funny! Thanks solo for taking the time to share that!

As for the pike eating the baby duck video...it's an incredible video to watch...but I love ducklings! I used to feed them every year when we lived on the lake. Cute little guys! So am a little sad at that one! Although I am sure I'd get ribbed about that in here with all the duck hunters! :whistling: But not afraid to admit it! :D

Times have changed alot since posting this threadwhistling.gif I no longer feel the same way about poodles, and have suggested on numerous occasions to my wife, that she let me use our yappie little Pomeranian as Muskie bait.rofl2.gifdevil.gif

Gee, I'd be careful what I eat, if I were you. My friend's girlfriend has a Pomeranian. She lives in Tampa and gets pissed off at me when I refer to it as gator bait. Women just have no sense of humor.

By the way, the Pomeranian has a storied military history. In 1807 the during the siege of Kolberg, the Germans sent wave upon wave of snarling little orange dogs out of the city to attack the French and piddle on Napoleon's boots. ;-)

By the way, the Pomeranian has a storied military history. In 1807 the during the siege of Kolberg, the Germans sent wave upon wave of snarling little orange dogs out of the city to attack the French and piddle on Napoleon's boots. ;-)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

rofl2.gifw00t.gif there goes another keyboardblush.gif