BPS Dave Mercer Yesterday

spinnerbaitking

We had too long of a day with the Grand Daughters to stand in the line up for Dave's book signing, but was there ever a lot of people listening & watching Dave while he did his Seminar & Product promotion, at the end of the seminar I sure everybody in BPS & 1/2 the Mall could hear the crowd roar.

Richard

I was there also. I watched the seminar and waited in line with my wife and brother in-law to get a book/autograph. Although I've always heard how nice Dave is this was my first time getting to actually meet him. All I can say is that I'm so impressed with Mr. Mercer. He took the time to get personal with everyone he spoke to. He was nice enough to sign his book, my hat and my brother in-laws hat. He also let us take a few pictures with him. Class act and reinforced why he is my favourite fisherman on television.

2010-12-18142217.jpg

I was there.... it was a great seminar, and good book signing. Just getting to pick his brain for 2-3 minutes while he signs your book, you learn alot....

I don't have kids, but it was very impressive to see him interact with the young kids, you can tell he hopes to see them on the water one day.