What a long day Teeswater to Toronto to London to Teeswater

spinnerbaitking

This morning off to my Daughters in Toronto go by BPS on the way there & the parking lot looked good could see lots of parking while driving by, at my Daughters about 10:30 & back to BPS with the Grand Daughters to see Santa, got there just after 11:30 & we head to see Santa & there is one child walking up to sit on Santa's knee & no line up can you believe it, So I keep my 4.5 yr old Grand Daughter & my Wife & Daughter take the 1.5 yr old & head to the mall, agreeing to meet at 1:30 at the BPS's Aquarium, about 12:45 we have to go to the food court someone is starving, my daughter phones & says Santa is outside BPS by the Aquarium & you can get Video & Photos taken free with Santa Fishing & she really wanted to do this so we met & got into line, talking to the Elves Vaughan Mills Mall is paying for all this & it is free, but reading the sign it asks if you would like to make a Donation all moneys raised would go to the LAKE SIMCOE CONSERVATION FOUNDATION what a GREAT idea, we waited about an hour & this is what we got Enjoy Richard

Fishing with Santa at BPS Video

SantaBPS1.jpgSantaBPS.jpg

After all this we left at 6:20 to drive to London to pick up our Son who was writing an Exam that was postponed from the storm & bring him home for the Holiday's, home by 10:30 bed time Good Night All

Edited by spinnerbaitking

Yes you are right I'd do it again tomorrow, but today is going to be a WFN day & checking in on my Salmon Hatchery at the school, I had a lot of fun Shopping at BPS Listening to Dave Mercer & spending $300.00 on my 4 nephews & Stocking stuffers for Christmas, Marley helped pick out the Presents & some of them had to be PINK, lol just what 11 to 16 yr old boys want. Officially in the Christmas Spirit

Merry Christmas every one Richard

PS: Sorry Dave but after 4 hrs of Shopping the line up to get your book signed was too long, my Grand Daughters are good by not that good