WELL...........................

skeeter

Well i guess its time for the report.

Picked Canadian copper up at 6am.

arrived in port hopeless at 6:30.

there was about 12 guys already there ahead of us.

no problem there's plenty of room, so we pick our spot , get tied up and start fishing.

the conga line keeps growing.

spent an hour there and nobody even gets a hit.

we move around to a different spot.

2 hours there a not a sniff.

decided we would get back in the truck and try another place.

walking back, there was about 40 people there now fishing, and not 1 single fish caught.

get to the next place, people are already there fishing, we fished there for awhile and not even 1 hit for anybody.

we move to the next location, same thing, people fishing and not 1 fish.

we move on to yet another location,stayed there for about an hour and the same as the last 3 locations, no hits, no signs of life under the water.

well i still have my perfect record 0 for 0 for 0 for 0. :dunno:

Scott's reputation has been flushed down the toilet and his copper is now tarnished!! :rofl2:

on the positive side:

IT'S NOT ME, nobody was getting anything, there's just no damn fish left in the water. :tease:

it may have been you skeets. Maybe, just maybe, if you hadnt gone to that spot, everyone else may have caught fish.dunno.gif

BUT, ya know what......I for one, believe you, cause its happened to me too. Sometimes we get nothing but a good time on the water.Gonefishing.gif

Thanks for the honesty Skeetsclapping.gif The slow bite is probably the changing weather conditions and pressure fronts moving through the areas lately.

Skeeter... If Master CC can't get you a fish on the line, I'll pass the opportunity this time of the year for steelheads. I can almost guarantee some kind of fish when we go ice fishing at Scugog. better yet, 100% promise next spring for trout, bugle trout! :thumbsup_anim:

WELL I HAVE TO START THE WALK OF SHAME NOW.

I JUST CANT EXPLAIN IT.

4 CREEKS AND NOT A SINGLE FISH FROM ANYONE????

WE COVERED LOTS OF WATER THAT WE COULD FIND OPEN AND WITH ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE U WOULD OF FIGURED ATLEAST ONE FISH.

SO ME AND SKEET DECIDED IF WE GET THREE STRIKES WERE GONNA PUT OUR GEAR TOGETHER ON EBAY AND START THE BIDDING AT A BUCK LOL

WELL LEAST WE HAD SOME GOOD COFFEE(S)RIGHT SKEET LOL

NEXT TIME ITS DO OR DIE BRO LOL