To All The Winter Haters

skeeter

theres a skeeter on my peter ...whack it off!!!....theres a skeeter on my peter ...whack it off!!! theres a dozen on my cousin ...i can hear the buggers buzzin...theres a skeeter on my peter ....whack it off!!!

no biting involved jerry.gif

ya better change your name now skeets. I have this one memorized.rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

I don't begrudge anyone having fun in the winter, but some of us have very good reasons for disliking it. Thanks to a run in with some bad water back around 1972 I have irritable bowel syndrome, and one of the many things that sets it off is my abdomen getting cold. I take Imodium like Smarties to keep some semblance of normality in my life, but it doesn't always help.

But one of these days I may actually go ice fishing. I always used to think that it was nothing but beer, dirty jokes, and flatulence, but then it struck me - what's the downside of that?! :P

good pointdunno.gif

Speaking of wacked off,spent the morning with the wife at the IVF clinic.You shoulda seen all these guys in the waiting room looking like deer in a head lightrofl2.gifrofl2.gif Hillarious. One would get up and leave, back in 5.

This one guy, a big dude, was gone for 20 minutes.He was having a 'hard' time until the doctor told him of the alternate method of collectionw00t.gif Something like a cattle prod and large sharp needleblink.gif

good pointdunno.gif

Speaking of wacked off,spent the morning with the wife at the IVF clinic.You shoulda seen all these guys in the waiting room looking like deer in a head lightrofl2.gifrofl2.gif Hillarious. One would get up and leave, back in 5.

This one guy, a big dude, was gone for 20 minutes.He was having a 'hard' time until the doctor told him of the alternate method of collectionw00t.gif Something like a cattle prod and large sharp needleblink.gif

Hey Mercman,

I think this scene from the movie 'Road Trip' is very fitting

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AZ93JG4xiwQ

and could make your 'job' a lot easier whistling.gif

Regards,

Pikeslayer

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

only problem is the nurses at THIS clinic looked like they came from Jurasic park, if you get my driftblink.gif

oh that red head from the movie was smokin hot!!! your lucky dude :whistling:

i wonder if it would be rude to ask for a hand :dunno:

Edited by Twocoda