Maggots/Spikes for ice fishing

Looking for a source for maggots/spikes for perch ice fishing. I can usually find them at tackle shops most of the winter...but it seems that there supplies start to run out at the end of February and everyone stops restocking then. So you end up getting crappy half dead maggots for the remainder of the ice season...if you can find them at all. I have heard of a wholesale/supplier out of North Bay but I don't know if they are still in business.

All this snow today and the forecasted cold weather for the next week has got me in ICE MODE.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Looking for a source for maggots/spikes for perch ice fishing. I can usually find them at tackle shops most of the winter...but it seems that there supplies start to run out at the end of February and everyone stops restocking then. So you end up getting crappy half dead maggots for the remainder of the ice season...if you can find them at all. I have heard of a wholesale/supplier out of North Bay but I don't know if they are still in business.

All this snow today and the forecasted cold weather for the next week has got me in ICE MODE.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

side note for you...crappie nibbles by berkly work great if you run out of live bait...