Wow what a race!!!!

DRIFTER_016

Nascar made sure he did.Thats all I got to say about this.

With that,it was exciting. Hamlin was the guy,even after spinning and came right back. Hey did you see how Dale jr kept the back of the pack close :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: ?

Oh please tell me your not talking about Hetrick Harvicks seeding penality? "Gill there's just no way I was speeding" lol ya right..Those guys are the best at getting speed between the timing sensors. He just got caught..Didnt slow er down in time thats all. All the crying comming out of the 29 car, I thought it was the 24 for a minute there..Jimmie for 6? lol Gettin pretty boring if you ask me. I think Harvick should thank his lucky stars that there isint anymore races left this year..I think the 18 car and KB would be head hunting..Untill Daytona!!

Nascar has to SERIOUSLY look at building an Oval over here.The Canadian following is amazing. We would show them south of the boarder,how to fill the seats.Just look what they did in Montreal,and that was a road course and it wasnt even the big boys playing. A track something like Richmond would be perfect.

As for happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: