wfn on starchoice?

got this email on my crackberry today from wfn saying that starchoice has picked up wfn.

Wohoooooo!!! until i got home and tuned in to channel 458 like it said and its not there! thats like taking a kid to a candy store and telling him he can sniff the candy but cant lick it! Or like taking the brewery tour at molsons and not being able to sip any beer!

Damn!!! i hope they can fix it i love WFN

CHeers!

I can certainly relate, after ordering WFN, being told I had to upgrade to this that and the other thing. Waited the whole week for my appointment, then got up early to let the cable guy in...(they said between 8 and 12 and of course this time they show up at 8) spent four hours watching him install the new dish, run cable, etc... I sit down to turn on the television and no WFN... OMG.

Ok, phone call needing to be made.

I have no patience.

Jen

just ordered WFN on Bell Express. the guy is coming on Sunday to install the "free" upgrade. Had to put 90 bucks on my Credit card :wacko: then they will crdit my bill over the next few months. :angry: that sounds fair. so hopefully by next week I'll be even more of a couch potatoe, at least till I can get my boat out :w00t::w00t: