Inflatable Boat Accesories

Afraz

Hey There Guys,

Now i picked up a Zodiac Z-ray from a fellow board member, the only issue i have tthis point and time is to find swiveling comfortable seats for it, its a 12ft boat and hence it has 2 wodden plank style padded seats, but i have a bad back and i need nome lumbar support something i can lean back on just a bit, I was also looking at some calmp style rod hodlers sice the zodiac doesn't come with any rod holders at all or any place to mount any.

I figured if i could get clamping rod holders with swivelling heads or w.e i could mount one on each of the wodden seats - towards the side (after i mount a swivelling chair in the middle), or i could mount one rod holder to the motor mount for trolling purposes.

What do i need to get and from where ? has anyone does this before with an inflatable boat. I dunno, any information and help regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks in ADVANCE folks

Afraz

Hey There Guys,

Now i picked up a Zodiac Z-ray from a fellow board member, the only issue i have tthis point and time is to find swiveling comfortable seats for it, its a 12ft boat and hence it has 2 wodden plank style padded seats, but i have a bad back and i need nome lumbar support something i can lean back on just a bit, I was also looking at some calmp style rod hodlers sice the zodiac doesn't come with any rod holders at all or any place to mount any.

I figured if i could get clamping rod holders with swivelling heads or w.e i could mount one on each of the wodden seats - towards the side (after i mount a swivelling chair in the middle), or i could mount one rod holder to the motor mount for trolling purposes.

What do i need to get and from where ? has anyone does this before with an inflatable boat. I dunno, any information and help regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks in ADVANCE folks

Afraz

bass pro, it's where I got mine