my deer hunt didn, last long

rickster

Why would you bother posting on this thread?

I feel terrible for upsetting you. Please allow me to explain.

My first few words were...There really are hunters on this site I was complimenting the OP and at the same time making reference to another member who has been at it and at it without success....I like this member and did not want to *out* him....I was teasing him in an obscure way.

Hence the reason for this... :devil: which was meant to show that I am a :devil: for making that comparison.

I hope you are following me up to this point....if not, then I invite you to send me a PM and I will be glad to clarify it more for you.

Next I went on to say....Such a beautiful animal I truly believe that and always will.

Next I put a *sigh*....because I am happy for the hunter, sad for the hunted.

Next I put *your son looks like you* because I think he does.

And Finally I put *congrats* ... because I really meant it.

Now you go about having a great day and look for the good in people.

Nice brute. Congrats. It doesn't seem to resemble the bucks from your trail cam pics. I guess there are few more big boys running around out there. Do you still have your camera setup?

Thx Skud that is the buck I had the most pics of this fall. Here is one of them. Notice the curved brow tines.

deer34.jpg

I have a couple cams up still but haven't checked them in a while

I have a buddy coming from Thunder Bay next week so I will go out with him in hopes of getting a nice one.

Dont ya love it when A plan works out . Great buck , a really nice mature Ont buck , nice work bro . Bet your son was proud , great to see him out there with the deer , we have to keep up the traditions , children who hunt and fish with thier parents DO NOT SHOOT EATCH OTHER IN THE SCOOL YARDS .