A crappie laid an egg in the sink

Kwan

Guest gbfisher

What i can't figure out is HOW do you enforce such ambiguous regulations??? if it goes to court, how can a judge rule on something that has more than one interpretationblink.gif I'm so paranoid now i'll have a hard time fishing without lookin over my shoulderdunno.gif It's already so bad i can't watch football.When they go into the huddle, i'm sure they are talking about me.huh.gif

Rule how they may. It's up to you to prove you did nothing wrong in court.

What part do you not understand? Having to go to court to prove yourself is something that shouldn't happen unless you've done something wrong in the first place. Knowing your rights.

I didn't think what I said was so cryptic... :dunno:

"Let he who has ne'er seen a fish flop in his kitchen sink cast the first stone."

LOL your right there I have had bass taken from my wet well and placed in cooler on ice come back to life in my sink after 2 hour trip home , after that Happening I gill all the keepers now and put on ice as they are caught . But this is not a WOW FISH CAME BACK ALIVE , he admittes to running air pump to make sure they were alive , BIG BIG dif . As a co a few fish with no water that return from to dead is ALOT different than a guy who is knowing trying to keep fish alive. I know this guy is a good guy who just didnt know what he did was wrong , I will bet the fort that he does not do this again just a case of not knowing . WE PAY FOR A licence ,please guys read the rules that you paid to follow .

Edited by capt bruce

A bit of a difference between a kicker and keeping the buggers aerated for the drive home ...

Reading three pages... knew there was a reason I asked a MOD to toast this late last night.. unfortunate that it didn' t happen, but I guess everyone needs something to do since they don't appear to go fishing.... except for GBfisher.. that probably fishes more days per year than anyone else on this forum.

Edited by irishfield

Rule how they may. It's up to you to prove you did nothing wrong in court.

What part do you not understand? Having to go to court to prove yourself is something that shouldn't happen unless you've done something wrong in the first place. Knowing your rights.

I didn't think what I said was so cryptic... dunno.gif

SO I'M BETTER TO CRUSH HIS LITTLE SKULL ???? So much for the wife coming fishing with me.wallbash.gif

She hates it when i have to take the hook out, she'll never stand for bonkin themsad.gif

SO I'M BETTER TO CRUSH HIS LITTLE SKULL ???? So much for the wife coming fishing with me.

She hates it when i have to take the hook out, she'll never stand for bonkin them

IF you intend to eat the fish , you have to kill it unless you have a way of eating them alive ??? if you are not going to eat the fish release it after a quick pic , if its a keeper a quick slice across the gills , after you remove gills blead fish over side of boat and than put in cooler of ice . its fishing guys not rocket building . Cant see why this is getting so much attention , YOU CANT TRAVELL WITH LIVE FISH , easy to understand !!!!?????

Guest gbfisher

SO I'M BETTER TO CRUSH HIS LITTLE SKULL ???? So much for the wife coming fishing with me.wallbash.gif

She hates it when i have to take the hook out, she'll never stand for bonkin themsad.gif

Don't tell her how you aim to deal with them. My wife doesn't care what happens other than that I come home at the end of the day.....with dinner of course. :unsure:

The kids and I only bring her along for the extra line anyway. Being disabled and the fact that we are trolling makes it more fun/work for the kids to help her reel them in. She's usually the only one who catches anything anyway. :D

Don't tell her how you aim to deal with them. My wife doesn't care what happens other than that I come home at the end of the day.....with dinner of course. unsure.gif

The kids and I only bring her along for the extra line anyway. Being disabled and the fact that we are trolling makes it more fun/work for the kids to help her reel them in. She's usually the only one who catches anything anyway. biggrin.gif

Thats too kewl. Mine closes her eyes when i put the worm on her hook.She still catches more tham me though.She can sense a fish faster then my sonar.It kills me glare.gif

Don't tell her how you aim to deal with them. My wife doesn't care what happens other than that I come home at the end of the day.....with dinner of course. :unsure:

The kids and I only bring her along for the extra line anyway. Being disabled and the fact that we are trolling makes it more fun/work for the kids to help her reel them in. She's usually the only one who catches anything anyway. :D

Thats too kewl. Mine closes her eyes when i put the worm on her hook.She still catches more tham me though.She can sense a fish faster then my sonar.It kills me glare.gif

See, you DO have something in common. Now let's just get along.

This has been a good thread to reinforce one of the primary rules of catch and keep. It is far to early for any "cabin fever"