Visited an old member of the board

misfish

He was always helpful with those with engine and wiring troubles for our boats.

I had to drop the boat off this morning and figured I would head over to the Elmvale feed mill since I needed some feed,for the deer, not me. I dont get out that way much,but when I do,I pop by to say hello.

Driving into town, I pull into Timmies.As Im about to pull out, I see this sign,holly,he,s not small time anymore, and he,s moved to a bigger shop. So busy,boats are lined up and getting worked on.No time for internet and limited to fishing too. He,s into winter storage and winterizing now too :wallbash::wallbash:. Told him next year he,s got my bussiness.

Sure was nice to meet up again.

Some will know him by the sign.

20101021_01.jpg

Noticed his sign about a year back, seeing he'd moved out on his own!

Good on Chris.. but I bet he's found it sucks being the boss and you can't just go home at the end of the day! lol

He now has an apprentice working with him Wayne.Maybe he thinks,he can get away when he,s good enough.

On a side note,I found out that manure spread onto a field and covered with snow,is not easy to drive on.Almost got stuck.Thought I was going to have to use the corn for traction,but just made it out. :wallbash::wallbash: