12' tinny loader

blaque

Heck..........you can pay that and more for just a cap on your truck bed. This is much more pragmatic and think of the money you'll save at the chiropractor! It pays for itself. These are all lines to use on the wife, christmas is coming! :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah I could see it now:

Me: " honey, check out OUR Christmas present that I got for us"

Her: " Ahhh that's soooo perfect for Christmas"

Me: I KNEW you would like it too :whistling:

Her: OFC'ers to fill in the blank next .....

As soon as I saw the video I thought..."I bet it would be cheaper for the person to just buy a trailer for there tinny"...and I was correct.

Could not imagine who would spend the money for that over a trailer.

there are advantages there...and places you don't want to take a trailer! I know of many instances where we've left the perfectly good shore laner trailer behind to throw the 14ft tinney in the box of a truck so we didn't have to haul a trailer...that being said, I still wouldn't pay that kind of money for that...but I'm still young???

there are advantages there...and places you don't want to take a trailer! I know of many instances where we've left the perfectly good shore laner trailer behind to throw the 14ft tinney in the box of a truck so we didn't have to haul a trailer...that being said, I still wouldn't pay that kind of money for that...but I'm still young???

I agree there are places you don't want to trailer. But as you mentioned just throw the boat in your pickup. Then I guess storage could become an issue.

Bottom line I guess is that I'm just to cheap to spend money on a set up like that :)