GTG in the Hammer

Loonietoon

Well. it was a great evening. Not the biggest crowd, but a great group of folks. Nice to finally put some faces to names. I couldn't stay later, else I might have fallen asleep at the table. Great to finally meet Loonietoon, Gerritt, and the Fish Farmer. Always happy to see HTHM and Vinnimon.

It was certainly was fun indeed... We were all talking about doing it again in about a month so stay tuned for more good times :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Someone was late!LOL

Better late than never vinny. Nice to have some board members in Hamilton,plus close to home and on my way back from fishin. It's was tuff getting up at 4:30am to get back to the river. Nice seeing you guys again. We got beat out in the last few mins of the derby, we look like 2 dogs with our tail between are legs :unsure::wallbash: OH well, better luck next year. :whistling:

I put in a long day Stateside on Sat then headed north to fish the Notty on Sun..Was in bed by 8pm on Sat.

It did cross my mind to join you guys but I was too bagged.

Problem is this time of year I'm always fishing. We'd have to have a GTG on the river somewhere. :)