Anyone know a hamilton local with a new white 20ft tahoe boat

vinnimon

Im not sure if he lurks here or not,I have met him on a few occasion fishing peir 4 area.But today we were in needed of some assistance,and him and his 2 buds gladly helped us out!thumbsup_anim.gif We recognized each other after a minute or two!

My buds boat ran out of gas on the lower niagara,oops.gifWe had a trolling motor that was getting us back very slowly!

Anyway I think he drives a new dark nissan pathfinder,his boat is a new 20 or 22 ft white Tahoe with manual riggers, fishing the lower niagara today.Hes from hamilton as well.

I would like to thank him and his 2 buds for their generous assistance today!They took 45 minutes out of their fishing time to help us out!thumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Thank You, Kindly!

No offence to you Vinnie, but I have a real hard time feeling sorry for anyone that runs outta gas, specially when it's not the 1st time it's happened. Doesn't take any time at all to gas up before you launch the boat.

No offence to you Vinnie, but I have a real hard time feeling sorry for anyone that runs outta gas, specially when it's not the 1st time it's happened. Doesn't take any time at all to gas up before you launch the boat.

The funny thing, Lew! I asked him if he topped up the gas!Yup he said!I should of been more specific in my line of questioning!My theory, a half tank,is 2/3 empty!!/3 to get there,2/3 to get back.

With 3 batteries on board, fully charged! I wasnt worried at all.Just took a while!The boater and his buds were an added bonus,with their assistance and all!

Edited by vinnimon