The Leafs!!!

lookinforwalleye

yea and leaf fans have never booed one of their own,where should i start Toskala,Raycroft,Hoglund,McCabe,Murphy..............man they even booed the whole team in the first pre season game of the year. clapping.gif

man.....this really stopped the ball quickly.whistling.gif

As always if you want the latest Leaf news ask a habs fan.You spend more time watching the Leafs waiting for them to fail than actually watching the habs play.Yes Burke traded away that pick and what did he get in return..Phil Kessel.Hows Gomez workin out for ya??

If you actually think pre season is a good judge of a team you really need to spend more time watching the Leafs..err sorry I mean the habs.

As I recall the habs basically played a few more games than the Leafs and neither ended up with the cup soooo not really something to get excited about.

Just curious why post a Leafs jab in a fishing forum???Kind of like asking what is better for muddy water bass fishing,colorado or willow leaf over at the habs forum.

Gomez LOL how many Leaf players had more points than Scott Gomez,I will save you the trouble of looking it up ZERO!!!

Seeing how badly habs fans embarrassed themselves last postseason, flooding the streets after early playoff wins like they had just won the cup, I'd say we are all a little too invested in our teams.

It's funny, yet pathetically sad, how everyone in the hockey world wants the leafs to do badly, except Torontarians. Are we really the yankees of hockey? I think everyone is just upset TSN doesn't care about them :asshat:

because Toronto is much like New York as a city, believing the country revolves around them

Hey Habby fans, the MUNTREAlers were NASTy on Wednesday!

Listen dude, Mtl fans are the worst when it coms to TURNING on their team - by far the WORST

It is the shittiest place to play when your losing. Why do you think so many players don't want to play for them?

At least ethnicity doesn't factor into the equation! Mtl is all about French v the rest..

THANK GOD we don't have to deal with that crap here...

french versus the rest of what??? and be careful how you answer this cause we may see a whole differnt side of you that may have nothing to do with hockey....tease.gif

french versus the rest of what??? and be careful how you answer this cause we may see a whole differnt side of you that may have nothing to do with hockey....tease.gif

Les Anglos, les autres vs la pure laine. ..

I know more about that franchise that you probably realize. I also lived there. The media was obsessed one year after a very early playoff exit about the lack of Quebecois onthe team. That was the reason they lost!?!?!!?!?! Bahahaha

Very weird.

Just read Mordecai Richler's "Oh Canada, Oh Quebec" !!!

Peace