Buffalo Bills or Buffalo Bums

Billy Bob

For the few Buffalo Bills fans here that watched Sunday's game....what did you think of the new Bills under the new coaching and GM........myself, I can't believe they still look like the same bums we have had here for the last 10 years.....However, I believe the new coaching staff is on the right course once we get a few more players in here over the next few years with proper drafting. First and foremost is a QB with a pedigree back ground AND a offensive line that can actually block on EVERY play, then a couple of REAL pass rushers and linebackers. Am I asking for too much.... :whistling:

I feel your pain Bob!

As much as I hear you guys talk about the leafs and how things just arent going to change because the seats are full every season. I cant help but see the similarities between that and our football team now that you put it the way you did. Were doing the same thing to ourselves down here in Buffalo. Same product on the field for 10 years, but Ralph Wilson still sells tickets to us suckers. May not be sellouts every game, but we fill it up pretty good (actually you guys up north help us there too)

I think there is a bit of a fear mongering plot going on in Buffalo that hints at us moving our team to scare us into continueing our financial support for fear we may lose our team if we dont fill the seats. They know the team on the field is atrocious, and the games are appauling to watch.........so they tell us that if we dont show we can support the team here, theyll take it away. (i say this all a little tongue in cheek, but also wonder lol)

Well seriously did you expect them to even get a point against the Fins Defense? I mean seriously, the fact that they put up 10 points with only 50 yards rushing and 116 yards passing is pretty good. The bills are nowhere this year. They should come to Toronto for good and join the rest of the Bum teams here that don't make the playoffs....

Leafs(god only knows, must be at least 4 or 5 now), Raps(2 years out), Toronto FC(4 years out), Blue Jays(4 or 5 years now?), Argos(2 years I think)

Don't get me wrong I live in toronto and bleed every color of every franchise and watch almost every Leafs and Raps game, but man the Bills would make a great addition...

Well seriously did you expect them to even get a point against the Fins Defense? I mean seriously, the fact that they put up 10 points with only 50 yards rushing and 116 yards passing is pretty good. The bills are nowhere this year.

I expected a much better performance against MIAMI because they are at best a 8-8 team.....and yes the Bills are going NOWHERE this year, BUT we need to address the QB position ASAP.....not later....Edwards is horrible at best...if this coaching staff can't see that, then they too need to be replaced.

I think it's safe to say (at least I hope it's safe to say) that will be the worst call of the 2010-2011 season.

I have to agree........I don't see another team in the NFL who looks worse then the Bills......next year we should have a franchise QB in the first round because....1) we will finish last or next to last...and 2) because all the other bad teams already drafted QB's the last 2 years leaving only the Buffalo Bums still looking for it's replacement since Jim Kelly retired........Now the only other thing we have to REALLY WORRY about...will that CHEAP owner sign the next franchise QB or will he hold out like he always does ? ? ?

but there so bad it really is unwatchable now.

I can't argue with that statement......only because I love football that I continue to torture myself with these games...if we only had a real college team here, the Bills would be irreverent to many of us here. College football is a much better game now a days because the NFL has more commercials than football.... :wallbash: