Is my Deep Cycle Battery Dead?

baironhorse

Tried to charge me Deep cycle battery and does not hold charge....Worked ok before and it seems all of a suden...Did a Hydrometer gravity check and these are my results from left to right cell:

Cell #1- 1.250

#2 - 1.100

#3 - 1.250

#4-1.275

$5-1.250

#6- 1.270

Now this was after a charge and removal of surface charge....Seems to me cell #2 is dead...is there any way I can revive this battery? If I were to use a good 15amp charger like CT Nautis one will this help...I want to make it till end of season and avoid having a new battery sit around all winter (charging it of course)....your thoughts?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Its an Engergizer...just bought the boat so it came with it? Reading other posts I think I have dead cell and my be outta luck....I looking to but a good charger and maybe reverse that cell... if not need new battery heading out next week...

What's the brand of the battery?Look for the distributor.

You'll have to find a place yourself,I'm from Montreal.The place charged me 10$.

Tried to charge me Deep cycle battery and does not hold charge....Worked ok before and it seems all of a suden...Did a Hydrometer gravity check and these are my results from left to right cell:

Cell #1- 1.250

#2 - 1.100

#3 - 1.250

#4-1.275

$5-1.250

#6- 1.270

Now this was after a charge and removal of surface charge....Seems to me cell #2 is dead...is there any way I can revive this battery? If I were to use a good 15amp charger like CT Nautis one will this help...I want to make it till end of season and avoid having a new battery sit around all winter (charging it of course)....your thoughts?

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

They are all done!esp #2 cell!

Each cell should have 2.1 volts max ,in tip top shape!