NFL Preseason

Steve_R

That has to be one of the easiest schedules in the NFL........

Yes Sir, just what a young team needs to build some confidence. Watch out if they upset the Texans or the Colts in the next two weeks. They have the coaching to do it, though I still think they lack the QB. Run game will make some big plays and chew the clock and the receiver staff is quietly dangerous . . . and I think they're better on D.

Again, lifelong Packer fan here, but I like what KC is doing and I did last year as well. They'll be hosting a PO game @ Arrowhead in the next couple years.

And the Bills will make a serious bid for 0-16. Maybe they'll beat the Jags this weekend though, they also have Cleveland (though they perenially struggle vs them in some of the worst games the NFL can produce). They'll take a QB first overall and then they'll remind themselves that not even Manning, Brees or Rodgers could do anything behind that O-Line - the worst in the league.

Yes Sir, just what a young team needs to build some confidence. Watch out if they upset the Texans or the Colts in the next two weeks. They have the coaching to do it, though I still think they lack the QB. Run game will make some big plays and chew the clock and the receiver staff is quietly dangerous . . . and I think they're better on D.

Again, lifelong Packer fan here, but I like what KC is doing and I did last year as well. They'll be hosting a PO game @ Arrowhead in the next couple years.

And the Bills will make a serious bid for 0-16. Maybe they'll beat the Jags this weekend though, they also have Cleveland (though they perenially struggle vs them in some of the worst games the NFL can produce). They'll take a QB first overall and then they'll remind themselves that not even Manning, Brees or Rodgers could do anything behind that O-Line - the worst in the league.

WOW, I'm impressed with your NFL knowledge..... :thumbsup_anim:

It's not too early to say I told you so, is it?

They'll win the division next year and compete for it this year (as previously stated).

Here's the remaining schedule:

05 Oct. 10 at Colts

06 Oct. 17 at Texans

07 Oct. 24 Jaguars

08 Oct. 31 Bills

09 Nov. 07 at Raiders

10 Nov. 14 at Broncos

11 Nov. 21 Cardinals

12 Nov. 28 at Seahawks

13 Dec. 05 Broncos

14 Dec. 12 at Chargers

15 Dec. 19 at Rams

16 Dec. 26 Titans

17 Jan. 02 Raiders

Hahahaha - A legitimate shot at 11-5 based on strength of schedule. I'll be cheering for them (and my Packers as always).

I will give you credit for sure man. I didnt see it coming. I do think they will be 3-3 still in 3 weeks and I still have 8-8 overall, which is better than I would have projected pre-season. Their major hangup is that their QB is backup quality and that is it. Their running game is quite dynamic though.

Oct. 10 at Colts L

06 Oct. 17 at Texans L

07 Oct. 24 Jaguars L

08 Oct. 31 Bills W

09 Nov. 07 at Raiders L

10 Nov. 14 at Broncos L

11 Nov. 21 Cardinals W

12 Nov. 28 at Seahawks L

13 Dec. 05 Broncos W

14 Dec. 12 at Chargers L

15 Dec. 19 at Rams W

16 Dec. 26 Titans L

17 Jan. 02 Raiders W

I will give you credit for sure man. I didnt see it coming. I do think they will be 3-3 still in 3 weeks and I still have 8-8 overall, which is better than I would have projected pre-season. Their major hangup is that their QB is backup quality and that is it. Their running game is quite dynamic though.

Oct. 10 at Colts L

06 Oct. 17 at Texans L

07 Oct. 24 Jaguars L

08 Oct. 31 Bills W

09 Nov. 07 at Raiders L

10 Nov. 14 at Broncos L

11 Nov. 21 Cardinals W

12 Nov. 28 at Seahawks L

13 Dec. 05 Broncos W

14 Dec. 12 at Chargers L

15 Dec. 19 at Rams W

16 Dec. 26 Titans L

17 Jan. 02 Raiders W

Yeah, I won't say 11-5 either, but Ill give 'em a few more wins than you did (def the Jax game). Right Now I'll call it 10-6.

Oct. 10 at Colts L

06 Oct. 17 at Texans L

07 Oct. 24 Jaguars W

08 Oct. 31 Bills W

09 Nov. 07 at Raiders W

10 Nov. 14 at Broncos L

11 Nov. 21 Cardinals W

12 Nov. 28 at Seahawks L

13 Dec. 05 Broncos W

14 Dec. 12 at Chargers L

15 Dec. 19 at Rams W

16 Dec. 26 Titans L

17 Jan. 02 Raiders W

The Chiefs getting Cleveland and Buffalo as opposed to Denver getting Baltimore and The Jets is a big blow for Denver. Still, the Broncs shouldn't be 8 point dogs this weekend - that's crazy with how their offense has looked.