new fishing camp

archer379

here it is (if the picture works)my new home away from home for the family started in a tent then a tent trailer and now this .So friday night the wife and i took the plunge its 26 feet and has all the toys i could think of with out getting out of hand the only proplem i can see is my drive way is only 30 feet long and with the boat truck and van not sure where i am ging to park it. we pick it up next saterday can't wait

IMG00136.jpg

here it is (if the picture works)my new home away from home for the family started in a tent then a tent trailer and now this .So friday night the wife and i took the plunge its 26 feet and has all the toys i could think of with out getting out of hand the only proplem i can see is my drive way is only 30 feet long and with the boat truck and van not sure where i am ging to park it. we pick it up next saterday can't wait

IMG00136.jpg

Congrats! I just upgraded our tent trailer to a 19' hybrid. I never thought I'd need all the extra's but I love it. Enjoy...

Congrats! I just upgraded our tent trailer to a 19' hybrid. I never thought I'd need all the extra's but I love it. Enjoy...

just sold my tent trailer today and when i emptyed it out i couldnt beleve how much stuff i had cramed in there. I think i will miss the tent part of camping