Some recent shots

brandon

I'm currently at my parents property in Kirkland Lake right now and with the weather being sub-par today, I decided to use my blackberry as a modem and post some shots from the last couple days.

This first one is from the shore of Lake Nipissing in North Bay. The power steering pump went in my Jeep just outside North Bay so I decided to make the most of my time there and get out for some photos. I also did a pano of this same scene that I'll post when I get back to my computer in Windsor with all my editing software.

IMG_9127.jpg

These next 2 are from highway 672 which runs from highway 66 to highway 101. The first one is a bog and the second is Wynn Lake, right near the entrance of Esker Lakes Provincial Park

IMG_9170.jpg

IMG_9184.jpg

I also HDR'd the bog and Wynn Lake photos and I'll post them along with the Nipissing pano late next week.

This final one is from last night. I had the moon at my back which lit up the foreground to give a sort of day/night feel.

IMG_9194-3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Brandon,

I apprecaiate these pictures because they are a little part of me. I live in North Bay (last 17 years) and grew up in Kirkland Lake. Glad you didn't take the typical shots of the mine shafts. Wynn Lake has Aurora Trout in it and is open this year.

Blair

Brandon...you are living the dream of the passion ...i for one appreciate it ...and thanks for sharing your perceptions with us ...hats off to ya man ...it was my dream when i was younger to do what you are doing ..but unfortunately...i got swayed away from the sceneries/wildlife/abstracts and into portfolios and wedding crap...

Keep up the good work ! Although i dont comment on all of your shots i never hesitate to click on any post you submit to OFC

Thanks again

particularly fond of the third one ....

Edited by Twocoda

• 2 months later...