Friends, sun, mud and walleye, good stuff.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Got out to a local lake that certainly takes more effort to get to than it does when its frozen. Great fun hauling my boat in with the ATVs, only got stuck 3 times.

Fishing was average, but i outfished my buddy Chuck for a change and we had some banter about that all afternoon which is always fun. Mel scored a couple of nice eaters too, the wind was up but the sun was out.

Water temps at the surface in the 70 - 74 degree range, Wind NW 20kmh+, sun and clouds but hazy with forest fire smoke.

The bigger fish we found were consistently relating to the drop offs from weed lines in 16'-18' FOW. The smaller fish were in the weeds, especially in one spot where there was considerable current at the mouth of a creek. The pike were friggin everywhere as per usual...lol.

SORRY PEOPLE, SOME COLOURFUL LANGUAGE IN THIS VID

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>