An adventure for the lonely lures

vinnimon

OK. Here goes guys.

I have 2 harnesses made by an OFC member that was given to me,because I asked him.

Well he gave them to me as an offering for being on my boat,and I will do the same to another OFC member times 2.This gent is well respected by many on OFC and I.

So here is my offering.As he did.Tommorrow I will present the captain of the boat and mate the luresThey must use them and pass them along to another captain and mate.OFC members only,nfn as well.Use them once or twice then present them to another OFC member.Post pics with the harness and fish.

I just want to see how far these guys will travel and the fish they caught.In the end,they will be brought back to me and then given to the rightful owner.

I think it will be fun to see who has them each time around.

Im passing them off in the am!

iF THEY ARE LOST DUE A SNAG PM ME!ROW!

I like the idea! i wish i trolled !

No need to troll! I was casting them out this am,one blue gill hit and a bass followed it to shore.I will have a pic of the spinners soon.

Too start things off,I will send them to spincast,then they will goto frankie65 then where ever the road takes them.Remember to post a pick with the fish and the spinners.Once thats done.Send them off to another ofnr and post who has them.

Hopefully one day I will see them again and post a pic myself.

I have one more morning venture with them then off they go to spincast.

Remember its an adventure for the lonely lures,maybe a possible great fishing buddy as well in the future.dunno.gif

Good luck to all