Boat launching wheels

Hey folks I am looking for a portable wheel system to pull my 12 foot aluminium boat a short distance down to the water front to be launched.it would be used at a campsite.I googled this but I did not find anything decent.Something compact that folds into a small package.Does BPS or some other local canadian store sell this?

MTP

I've seen people cartop 12'ers and they had a pair of dolly wheels mounted on top of the 2 transom corner brackets. Take the boat down off the roof and hold it up off the ground by the bow (upside down) and wheel it down to the water. When you get there flip the boat over and there ya go!

Mike...I've looked and looked and I don't have a picture of my porta-bote dolly. I put the whole boat together..set it up on the dolly..install the 5HP motor..put in the fuel tank and all my gear in and walk it thru the PPark to the beach/launch where ever I can get to the water. Tie a rop to the dolly and another to the boat and push it in..pull the dolly out from under it without getting wet.

Dolly is nothing more than an axle with a couple plastic wheels (size of an old mustang bike) that are held on by quick clips and the axle has mounted to it a couple of pads about 2 feet long that go against the boat bottom. Bungee cords hold the dolly under the boat..simply hooked to the gunnels.