Pigeon lake vs Rice Lake

terrif

Looking to rent a boat and going fishing on one of these lakes and I am wondering which lake would be better for bass fishing. I am leaning towards rice lake but I've heard great things from pigeon lake. I just recently took up fishing again and I don't know how much rice lake has changed over the years.

Also, depending on which lake, who would be best to rent a boat from?

Thanks and opinions and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

was on pigeon sunday for a tourney... fishing was tough but everyone landed a limit and i had a 4lb 11oz largie for big fish. tons of water to fish. lots of weeds.

really dont think u can go wrong with either lake, just depends on how u wanna fish.

Rice for sure lots of big bass. As for bass boats going to fast by you I always felt the same way why don't they slow down but if you ever notice its better for a bass boat to be going fast due to less wake off the boat cause hardly any of the boat is in the water but if they were to slow down the whole boat would be creating a bigger wake. Next time your out check out the wake a bass boat creates while going fast and then while slow.

Rice for sure lots of big bass. As for bass boats going to fast by you I always felt the same way why don't they slow down but if you ever notice its better for a bass boat to be going fast due to less wake off the boat cause hardly any of the boat is in the water but if they were to slow down the whole boat would be creating a bigger wake. Next time your out check out the wake a bass boat creates while going fast and then while slow.

Thats the reason I try to stay on plane but not going too fast, slowing down will cause a much bigger wake. I also try to keep as much distance as possible. BTW I don't have a bass boat.