bass opener on pigeon

archer379

this was my first bass opener with a boat so decided to try pigeon lake. i launched the boat about 6:30 at malard bay not the best launch but does the trick. right off the bat the fish were biting i was out alone so i didnt get to many pics and the ones i did get are on my phone and i don't know how to get them off the phone. i stayed out till around 9:30 or 10:00 then hunger and the rain drove me to head home.

later in the afternoon me and a buddy headed out hit the water around 6 and dammm they were still biting, well for me anyway not so much for the guy in the back of the boat he was skunked for the whole evening the best i caught was 4.5 to 5 pound on a popper i need a good scale and i love top water fishing. I only took up fishing last year so all in all it was likly the best day fishing ever for me ended up with about 18 bass and a couple of perch all were released with a simile on face face anyway

this was my first bass opener with a boat so decided to try pigeon lake. i launched the boat about 6:30 at malard bay not the best launch but does the trick. right off the bat the fish were biting i was out alone so i didnt get to many pics and the ones i did get are on my phone and i don't know how to get them off the phone. i stayed out till around 9:30 or 10:00 then hunger and the rain drove me to head home.

later in the afternoon me and a buddy headed out hit the water around 6 and dammm they were still biting, well for me anyway not so much for the guy in the back of the boat he was skunked for the whole evening the best i caught was 4.5 to 5 pound on a popper i need a good scale and i love top water fishing. I only took up fishing last year so all in all it was likly the best day fishing ever for me ended up with about 18 bass and a couple of perch all were released with a simile on face face anyway

The Barometric pressure change cause fish to become active,one reason fishing becomes good before and after stormy weather. Then when the sun comes out the next day with hardly any clouds, fishing gets tough, since they had fed fews days prior.