ANyone willing to scan the BPS flyer?

BFSC Kevin

Guest skeeter99

be patient their current flyer just ended and from what I have noticed it will 2 to 3 days after until they will post the new flyer online

Last I saw the new flyer was up on the Chicago Store listings. Just put the Chicago Store as your home store and you should be able to get to the link to download the flyer on the basspro.com website. It may have slightly different content, but also many similarities. If not, it will come to the other areas very soon.

Lumberjack

Edited by Lumberjack 44

Guest skeeter99

hey dt

that aint the flyer

that is the online flyer only(online shopping), not the individual store flyer the flyers are different for each store and region

if you check out the flyer here, http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.CFP...emplate=tor.cfm

it says right beside the "Sales Date, March 10-18" part, in smaller print, it also says, "Price available in store only"

So i assumed that they won't be posting it online, although they did last year.

In addition to what Lumberjacl said, it be nice if I knew the exact price and which products, as I did compare between the spring classics from store to store. There were many same products but as well different/additional products.

Thanks for all the help so far.

I was told that the flyer would be on line on Thursday, Friday at the latest. 28 of the 40 pages are fishing.

They are doing the reel trade-in thing again and you can save up to $100 on a reel (depending on how much you spend on a new reel). If you don't have a rel to trade in, you can buy a Zebco 202 for $10, donate it and get up to $100 off a new reel. Its really a win/win. The reels are refurbished and given to kids who would otherwise not have one.

That voucher is in addition to the sale price of the reels, and there are a ton of them on sale. The voucher is good on ALL reels available over the reel counter including Shimano (Shimano did not participate in the U.S....thank you Shimano Canada).

I could go on and on, but I'm starting to sound like spam so I'll stop. Just want to make sure everyone is aware of the deals. Some of the best prices you'll see anywhere all year.

If you're in the store on either weekend, come say hi in the fishing dept. I'm easy to pick out, old clueless guy with a beard :rolleyes:

If you're in the store on either weekend, come say hi in the fishing dept. I'm easy to pick out, old clueless guy with a beard :rolleyes:

Thanks Roger for the update on the online circular situation. If you're clueless, sh!!t what would that make me? D2mn, don't answer that! LOL!!!

I'll have to see if I can swing by on the weekend. Likely to be sunday if I do. I'll be looking for you Roger!

Stan