Music Sale today (NF)

Fang

Got a nice message this week from where my kids take music lesson. Sunday liquidation sale open only to families that have someone taking lessons. Opened at noon and it was packed

I know theres a few guitar players out there. They had great deals 30%-75% off on Alverez, Garrison and lots of Vinatge electrics. Almost bought a big red hollow body. My daughter picked up an 20" Sabian ride cymbal and stand for 75% off. Not to be left out I picked up and Alverez electric acoustic and Crate amp. All 40% off

guitars.jpg

Not as full sound as the Martin but boy is it fun to plug in and get loud!!

The music room in the basement is getting packed. Now all we need is to learn how to play a song together.

the style sold me as soon as i picked it up - At first glance you think it was put together wrong. High gloss finish too. Spent today playing it. Think It could use a new set of strings.

I'm just a strummer working on a bunch of camp fire stuff. Just finished playing Dyer Maker - love that tune

Bowie

The Band

Green Day

even some Prince and Shaggy

get a ton off Chordie site - best around for tabs

Wayne, first week in July there will be several evening campfires on diamond lake annoying the tree huggers with camp songs.

Last week in July I'll be on the hub, Try the veal I'll be there all week back and forth playing nightly in Shining Wood at Cooleys place.

Great deals you got there! I have enough guitars for now....an Ibanez Roadstar II series electric from the 80s, a 20 year old Yamaha acoustic and my pride and joy...a nice Fender Semi Acoustic. I used to have a 12 sting Takemine, but it wasn't practical for my style of playing...sounded SWEET, but didn't play it that much.