curious/desperate

Bly

I have the time, the vehicle, the gear and the boat but due to medical reasons, I am unable to drive right now....curious if there is anyone in the area that might be interested in getting out today. I have no preference as to where or what, would just really like to get out and fish.

Thanks!

PS Please excuse if I have posted this in the wrong section..couldn't seem to locate the old "hook up" section...might just be me getting old.

forgot to mention I am in the Oshawa/Whitby area

Edited by bly

I have the time, the vehicle, the gear and the boat but due to medical reasons, I am unable to drive right now....curious if there is anyone in the area that might be interested in getting out today. I have no preference as to where or what, would just really like to get out and fish.

Thanks!

PS Please excuse if I have posted this in the wrong section..couldn't seem to locate the old "hook up" section...might just be me getting old.

forgot to mention I am in the Oshawa/Whitby area

Shame I didin't live any closer to ya Bly or we would be out fishin right now. Hope you hook up with somebody

Thanks Chris...perhaps another time you can make fun of my hook sets lol

Oh ya,your hookset...How could I have forgotten :lol: Hey if your going to Lakair this June you can show me your new and improved version.

Oh ya,your hookset...How could I have forgotten :lol: Hey if your going to Lakair this June you can show me your new and improved version.

If all goes according to plan, I will be at Lakair and look forward to showing you the improved version....the one that landed this at last years event :whistling:

13767_102356306457700_100000499944783_62047_1747836_n.jpg

Dang Bly... i live in London too. .. sorry :unsure:

No need to apologize, I should have planned better, wasn't sure if I would have the time today. Hope you are doing well :)

Hey Bly, hope you are ok soon ... Unfortunately I too was serving the greater good today .. but I did get about an hour watching a big 'ol smally guarding his nest just a few feet off our dock early this morning ... almost as good as fishin :) Then we got a glimpse of a big-arse bear running off ahead of us as we drove out toward the main road ... right where we had been walking just yesterday evening !

Edited by camillj

Being near the water, watching fish....ahhh heaven! Good thing you were there the day AFTER the bear. The entire time I have lived in Canada (10years) I have only seen one wild bear..a cub and I was in a car. I am ok with this lol Still would like to see a wild Moose from a safe distance someday. Thank you for the well wishes!

I know ... despite being an outdoorsy type, I have only seen a few over the years .. funnily enough I saw three (Momma and two cubs) on Hamer Bay road as I was driving in to Rocky Crest on Friday night so thats 4 bears in three days ... a record for me ... and enough to really make you think about those early morning/late evening walks in Muskoka !

If all goes according to plan, I will be at Lakair and look forward to showing you the improved version....the one that landed this at last years event :whistling:

13767_102356306457700_100000499944783_62047_1747836_n.jpg

Now thats the only way to learn how to set a hook... :)