Portable Fish Finder

Hey Guys...I don't own my own boat but rent once in a while when camping or at a lodge etc. I've borrowed a buddies fish finder in the past and it has helped out a lot however he doesn't have it anymore. I've looked online and don't really have the finances to spend 200+ on a new portable fish finder for 2-3 boat trips aa year. The normal new ones start at 100 which is fine but the potable ones are much more

I've tried kijiji and ebay with little luck. Is anyone here selling one or would be ok with borrowing/renting their's to me?

SAw these if you can't find some one to borrow/rent from:

http://radioworld.ca...roducts_id=5272

http://radioworld.ca...roducts_id=1750

Also did you check the OFC sales forum?

Finally you can turn almost any Fishfinder into a portable using a stick, tupperware and battery with wires. That would cost #$30-50 depending on the price of a battery. So if you find a used fishfinder for cheap (lets say $60) but its not portable, you can make it one with another ~$30.

Edited by Syn

Hey Guys...I don't own my own boat but rent once in a while when camping or at a lodge etc. I've borrowed a buddies fish finder in the past and it has helped out a lot however he doesn't have it anymore. I've looked online and don't really have the finances to spend 200+ on a new portable fish finder for 2-3 boat trips aa year. The normal new ones start at 100 which is fine but the potable ones are much more

I've tried kijiji and ebay with little luck. Is anyone here selling one or would be ok with borrowing/renting their's to me?