Another Job opportunity in Lindsay

Big Cliff

Northern Reflections here in Lindsay is looking for someone part time. Sue works there and loves it. Here is the information:

The person I am looking for needs to be outgoing, friendly and available to work two evening shifts per week and a couple of weekends per month. If they want more hours, there are weekday shifts available as well. Hours per week would be between 16 - 24 (possibly 30 during peak times and holidays if they want the extra hours).

This person must also be able to wear our clothes (which they would get 50% off of as soon as they are hired). They would have to start at minimum wage ($10.25 per hour) until their 3 month probation is up and if they work out as a keyholder, they would get a raise at the end of the 3 months.

PM or email me resumes if you know someone that would be interested.

[email protected]

It's great of you to help out, Cliff, but I'm just curious:

Are you allowed to advertise a job (let alone hire) on the basis of gender?

Well, I'm not sure but I think a guy would look funny walking around in a skirt and blouse. The job also involves helping ladies try on the clothing, while some ladies might like the idea of a man assisting them in the change room, I'm sure that most would prefer that another lady helps them.