NF.....Stolen Balckberry

Well thanks to the Habbs....LOL I decided to go to a bar and watch the Penns lose game 6, so i leave my wallet and cell phone in the truck and guess what.....Some lowlife scum breaks into my truck and steals my wallet and cell phone....Now if anybody has or knows of a blackberry 8300 0r 8310 on the bell network for sale i'd be willing to buy it, as now i have to replace my work phone.

Seeing as your in the GTA I would recommend NOT getting a new one through bell/rogers, they screw you when your under contract and need a new phone, tried to charge me $200 for a basic phone. There's tons of little electronics stores especially downtown that have phones that they unlock and set up for you for cheap I'm sure you can find the balckberry you want for a lot less than bell, I got my Palm Treo for $50 and they connected it for free at a little store on danforth.

-Ben

Edited by Ben_Daniels

not only can I sell you one..it has your phone number..

not really, sorry to hear about it ..shoot them all let god sort it out

you can check these ones out

http://www.factorydi...st.php?cat=7110

I bought an unlocked GSM phone from this place once. It was "grey" market at best. When powered-up, it showed the Sprint logo. It also died within a few months. and only comes with a 90 guarantee.

Just make sure you're OK with that.

Edited by Rob