Brass Beads for Cheap

rbaquial

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to ask a quick question, any idea where I can get BRASS BEADS (for building your own In-line Spinners) for CHEAP? I know stores like BPS might have 'em; But I'm curious if MICHAELS (the Art Store) would have them? If anyone can advise on this, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks in Advance,

A2F

ebay or http://lurepartsonli...uct_list&c=1048

Last time I checked lureparts ships USPS at very reasonable rates for small quantity items.

edit: art stores should have them, curry's also comes to mind and specialty bead stores in Toronto (use google maps with "beads" in search pattern). Might want to bring along your wire to make sure the hole diameter is big enough.

Edited by Syn

Buy them from luremaking.com. An Ontario company with great customer service. Download their catalogue from their site if you like...bonus is that they sponsor this community of ours.

name='Roy' date='09 May 2010 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1273386989' post='464540']

Buy them from luremaking.com. An Ontario company with great customer service. Download their catalogue from their site if you like...bonus is that they sponsor this community of ours.

lure making has a fast efficient customer service. if your into hobbyist building, dont hesitate. . as ROY said they sponsor and are canadian based.

Thanks Folks!! I really appreciate your input! :)

And yeah, I've already looked @ LureMaking.Com - That's how this whole idea started! :) I'm looking into getting their "In-Line Bucktail Tying Kit" - I tried "Fly-Tying" @ the Outdoorsman show (I think it was) and have always wanted to get into making my own in-line spinners.

Thanks again folks! :)

Edited by A2F