Hey Misfish... just so ya know I ain't ... ya !

I,ll be sure to pass the word on to misfish.He,s a close and personal friend ya know. :thumbsup_anim:

If truth be told,I am one of those that was against the lenghtening of the hunting hours,and still am,or I would be out there after work.I like the 1/2 hour before, til noon still.The birds may be coming on strong,but way to early to be lengthing the hunt hours on them.IMO.

Thanks for the pic/tease Wayne. :good:

Edited by BrianB

Diesel tank belongs to the local supplier.. for the FARM tractor ! ;O)

TSSA has been going overboard lately... even forced Lakeland Airways to tear down their hangar because the houseboat fuel tank was too close to structure. (only been that way for 30+ years!)

Diesel tank belongs to the local supplier.. for the FARM tractor ! ;O)

TSSA has been going overboard lately... even forced Lakeland Airways to tear down their hangar because the houseboat fuel tank was too close to structure. (only been that way for 30+ years!)

Change suppliers, and then see how fast TSSA shows up. What a surprise! Guess who called them.

Original supplier left the old tanks behind (no use for them). New tanks now and all is good,both gas and diesel. Hahaha

Oh ya, I told them to give the bill to whom ever called them.

Never saw another bill, but saw them a few times after.

Edited by nofish4me

Guest gbfisher

As someone said...You gotta get yerself a gun and just show the end result hangin in the tree or from the tractor.

I'll take any deer ya have after if ya don't let Marty shoot it that is... :tease::lol:

Im kidding.. ;)

They're putting weeping tile on the farm I hunt and I ain't seen a bird all week,even the deer took off.......SSSooo,If you need a hand or Bri,If you need a travelling companion,I'm in....and now I'm off to sit in the rain again...lol...TC...Chuck...

Edited by Bigchev4x4

Back from sitting in the rain for 5 hours.Had two goobles reply to my clucks but nethier of them came out to play.I hate sitting in the rain. :wallbash:

Wayne,is your area open for gun hunting on Sundays? I cant tell by the map?

Chuck anytime.Just email or pm me.

Edited by BrianB

Wayne,is your area open for gun hunting on Sundays? I cant tell by the map?

I always thought it was... considering the locals all seem to do it !! BUT Marty seems to have determined that it isn't since we are amalgamated into the town of Penetang. We use to be Tay twsp.

I'd actually make the call to Midhurst or Rick or one of the other CO's. We were TAY for ever out here (why it's called Tay Point Rd!) until amalgamation... and I think they may still consider this (everything East of Fuller Ave) open on Sundays. Like I said, all the locals still do it!

I'd actually make the call to Midhurst or Rick or one of the other CO's. We were TAY for ever out here (why it's called Tay Point Rd!) until amalgamation... and I think they may still consider this (everything East of Fuller Ave) open on Sundays. Like I said, all the locals still do it!

Is it open for crossbow hunting on Sundays?

Yup, just no guns.

Wayne, I spoke to your little buddy who doesn't like folks with conservation licenses fishing for skis, and he did advise that you're not tay. He said to use the map, it is exact and you're not in it.

Remember...zosche's follow no rules :whistling::whistling::rolleyes::angry:

Is it open for crossbow hunting on Sundays?