NF - Going to Disney - Camcorder Recommendations

We bought this JVC model just before Christmas (from HH Gregg), and I really like it. Easy to use, transfers files right to the PC, and easy to convert them to MPEGS, and then burn DVD's.

I just finished a DVD last night of our 2006 Christmas.

t3_GZMG27US.jpg (Click on the image for the specs)

Good luck!

dk

Can't help you with the camera, but if you are going to Disney World in Orlando, I really recommend going to visit the Animal Kingdom park. Lots of fun attractions and the safari ride is fantastic.

And if you have time, try the local bass fishing, there are some lakes with boat rentals that are less than an hour from Orlando, plus you can hire a guide to fish on the Disney World lakes (I thought it was way too much money for two hours, but you might feel differently).

Mike

I've been to Disney with the kids and highly recommend a small digital camera that will fit in a pouch around your waste. Take a few shots with the family and enjoy your time there because it will fly right by. I've seen so many people there with their faces glued to camcorders the whole time and miss out on the joy of watching the magic of their kids’ fascination with the whole experience.

Just my two cents worth.