Dave's First Belly Boat Launch! LOL

Hey guys!

Dave was down in florida fishing tarpon, and being the good employee that I am I decided to put this together while he was out of the office! lol If he had taken me tarpon fishing I might not have posted it, but hey - it's all in good fun right! :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThCWvqtbZ6E

Have a great Wednesday!

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey guys!

Dave was down in florida fishing tarpon, and being the good employee that I am I decided to put this together while he was out of the office! lol If he had taken me tarpon fishing I might not have posted it, but hey - it's all in good fun right! :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThCWvqtbZ6E

Have a great Wednesday!

Cheers,

Ryan

Dave knows about the gators and the water moccasins, right? A friend of mine didn't and was doing a nice quiet little drift dive in a Florida river (Crystal I think). He was just cruising along at about 20' and saw a shadow above him, looked up, and saw a huge gator stroking across the river right above him. OOOPSY!!! That inspired him to pick up the pace a little to get to the exit point. He followed the rope from the bottom of the river up the underwater bank and when his head left the water he felt he had more weight than he should on his neck and shoulders. Those of you who have dived know how restricted your peripheral vision is in full dive gear. Well anyway, he put his hands up to see what was around his neck and grabbed a huge water moccasin, a very perturbed one at that. He flung it as far and as fast as he could and clambered outa the river in record time. He says he'll never dive a Florida river again.

Another time I'll tell you about the little beady red lights in the mangroves. I learned all about them as I floated in full cave diving gear (140 # of it to be exact) in a Mexican cenote.

JF

Doesn't he have a little pink trout worm in his pocket he could hang over the side? ;)

Sure but since he found out those damned trout got pointy little teeth he favours the minnow bucket - or were you talking about bait here?

JF