NFN down

chilli

Hi my name is Dan Andrews and I have recently acquired niagarafishing.net from Rick Dubas. Tonight the site went down and I had recently just explained to my members that if it went down I'd drop a message off here to let them know what the deal was.

So with permission from the mods here I can tell you that the techies have my server ripped apart for repairs and we'll be back online as soon as they find that little screw. Hopefully once they get it back together they won't have any parts leftover :D

Thank goodness we are all members of OFC anyway. I'm hoping that if this site ever goes down I'll be asked to return the favour for this site. So has anyone bagged a wild turkey yet? :D

Dan B)

Edited by chilli

This site never goes down ----- does it? :whistling:

Don't go volunteering for something like our members using your site as a fallback. Us normal folks don't care about a temporary hiatus. We can wait it out, but the hardcore Ofekkies (OFC Trekkies) start to hyperventilate, squirm, make loud rude noises and peculiar large hand gestures and by the time they got to your site for a fix they'd be basket cases and do nothing but leave a trail of body fluids and embarrassment. Don't do it. We're innured to their withdrawal and subsequent falling off the wagon. We can deal with it.

JF