Hook'n up

GBW

Since the "hook up" section is gone I'll post this here.

Does anyone want to get out and do some fishing tomorrow in the GTA? I'm out in the East end (Durham). I've got all my gear at home right now (most itmes left at the cottage most of the time) incl. a new to me float rod and pin.

I'm not asking for any honey hole spots by any means, I just want to get out and fish... Post here or PM me, cheers.

Geoff

Edited by GBW

Since the "hook up" section is gone I'll post this here.

Does anyone want to get out and do some fishing tomorrow in the GTA? I'm out in the East end (Durham). I've got all my gear at home right now (most itmes left at the cottage most of the time) incl. a new to me float rod and pin.

I'm not asking for any honey hole spots by any means, I just want to get out and fish... Post here or PM me, cheers.

Geoff

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......................I thought Mariko Isumi was going to be in town in her teeney bikini!!!! :(:(:(

For some reason hookin' up with GBW just doesn't have the same appeal!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Well we (skeeter and I) went out to the Shawa and I have NEVER seen the water that low there, ever! Will (aka young_one) was there too and was going home as all there was were suckers in the river. So we walked around and found a few fish but no takers. I have to take off and get some work done around noon so skeeter stayed and fished new waters he hasn't fished before.

How did you make out?

So after the work stuff was done I had an hour to sneek in some more fishing. This time down to the marina and chucking spoons for some browns was the plan. It was nearing the end of my time with only a few bumps of the lure so I decided to ad a trailer. Cast one, a fish hit the trailer and not the hooks and then spit it. So, I cast in a new spot and the lure was smashed as it hit the water. I was thinking at one point I had a log on because there was no fight and that the smash I felt was me setting the hook into a log... Turns out it was a rather large pike.

*here we go, I'm going to get bashed for talking about a pike when it's OOS and took a pic...*

This pike woke up and decided to fight like hell. It was a good but short battle as I wanted it off the hooks so it could go back to doing what it was doing. All pic's show it in the water as it was a water release. Sorry about the blackberry camera pic's...

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

th_VID00007.jpg