My adventure to port dover for perch today

vinnimon

Well I ventured off to port dover this morning for perch.I made a b line to caledonia B & T.On the way there I say an old gent puttting up a sign.MATURE MOO POO.Okay I laughed and went on to the shop.I picked what I needed for perching.Before I got to hagersville there were lamas to the left sqwuating for a releif in the bowls.I finally made it to port.Got skunked.Headed off to selkirk for pan fishing.Same there, skunked.On my way back home, there was a farm with donkeys/mules.So I looked.Now I feel like a jackass.The same thing happened.Man what a crappy day of fishing.LOLAnd thank god no bullcarp to end the trip.

Well, it still beats work, doesn't it? A buddy went up to Dover on Friday, said they were starting, but it's still early. That may be another possible destination tomorrow, or down to the High Level bridge... I love days off! LOL

your a bit early for the area vinnie.....last week of june and first week of july from st thomas to dover will be on fire for the perch....my favourite was port bruce...limit out every time ...man i need a good perch feed...

Well, it still beats work, doesn't it? A buddy went up to Dover on Friday, said they were starting, but it's still early. That may be another possible destination tomorrow, or down to the High Level bridge... I love days off! LOL

Dover was very slow today.Shoot I forgot!A rod and reel was the biggest catch in the morning at the peir.

your a bit early for the area vinnie.....last week of june and first week of july from st thomas to dover will be on fire for the perch....my favourite was port bruce...limit out every time ...man i need a good perch feed...

I agree june is the month, I fish Port maitland first 2 weeks of June