If you could permanently move to one area for the sake of fishing...

Mykester

I wonder how many OFC members are from the GTA?

I think he was referring to the islands people in particular. I was once asked by a woman in her 50's while fishing around the islands (she was on a dock drinking a wine spritzer at 8 am) if hurting fish made me feel like a man.

I do not think he meant Toronto people in general.

Lake of the Woods or Lac Seul for me.

I think he was referring to the islands people in particular. I was once asked by a woman in her 50's while fishing around the islands (she was on a dock drinking a wine spritzer at 8 am) if hurting fish made me feel like a man.

I do not think he meant Toronto people in general.

Lake of the Woods or Lac Seul for me.

You should've shoved some science down her throat (fish brains don't have a neo-cortex, the part of the brain that registers pain).

I wonder how many OFC members are from the GTA?

I was referring to the "island people" in particular. Heck, I was born and raised in Mississauga.

As far as the original post, I moved to the Kawarthas 14 years ago for the fishing, I stayed for the lifestyle, I can't imagine living anywhere else anymore.

Lagoon City. I am breaking ground on my new home next month. I am hoping to spend the weekends up there with my family and friends for now but I would like to end up retiring there eventually (I've got the Mrs. to convince first). :whistling: