Who plays on pokerstars

misfish

Play under the same name as on here. When I'm on cash tables I usually play limit holdem. I switch to no limit holdem and usually play in the $3-5 tournies.

But my pokerstars season usually only runs during the middle of winter since I don't ice fish. During the open water season I'm not really sitting inside too often....

Guest Johnny Bass

I play but don't like poker stars.Poker stars is one of the most garbage poker sites around. The hands seem mostly fixed to trap you. The play money games are really bad. Guys call with nothing and consistently catch. The game encourages people to make garbage calls... If you are on a gut? GO ALL IN!It will come!If your on an open ended straight with flush draw? FOLD! It hardly comes out.

Every time I get a flush(which is hardly ever)? They guy gets a higher flush or full house.

Been playing PKR and the hands are closer to real poker. Still I would never trust gambling with real money online. Some players are so lucky its like they are poker bots.

Just started playing poker a couple of weeks ago.

At least the free chip games is helping me learn a bit about poker hands.

Can't help but think i am being setup to lose money online if tried money games. :whistling:

Just started playing poker a couple of weeks ago.

At least the free chip games is helping me learn a bit about poker hands.

Can't help but think i am being setup to lose money online if tried money games. :whistling:

I play, user name Swiftsetter. Usually 10-20 or 20-40 no limit.

Ehg, the free games are fun and you can learn a some, but to really see how the game is played you have to play for moola. Guys go all in and play super loose because its free. You even see it on lower blind games including 5-10 and especailly limit(guys chasing). It's fun though, good place to start.

I play the higher $ games, not because I have the money, but you can protect your hands and usually the players at those tables are in the know. Not always, but most the time.

Get together with some buds and play some texas or omaha, we play every couple weeks in Pickering and sometimes have room for another.

Actually Rick O is probably the most knowlegdable here on the game.

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by Harrison

Harrison,was thinking it would take 5yrs. of playing free a bit everyday before putting money towards it. Looks like pretty interesting game :wallbash:

Just qualified for another 2nd round final.Big game loose cannon.

Ya play money games have loose cannons,but once you get a read,it,s pretty easy to pick them off.

I have learned to read the cards.Just sit back take your time.It,s not over in 15 minutes.

Oh, I go under

bosstom64.

High play money only.

Off I go now.

Canada vs Peru.

Bass season will be here soon enough. :rofl2: