Are bluegill/pumpkinseed/sunfish (not bass) tasty?

Mykester

Oh snap worms in our bellies, are these fish parasites dangerous to humans ? last thing i like watching is a creepy crawlie moving about in the flesh of the panfish i keep. I promise dmyself never to fish in Montreal ever again for this exact reason. Every single fish (perch, Bluegill, Bass) we caught from that one location had some trippy crap inside em, after we gutted and went ahead to filet em these things started moving. Freaked theheck outta me. All went in the garbage.

Oh snap worms in our bellies, are these fish parasites dangerous to humans ?

Not if you're cooking the fish before you eat it. If you're eating them raw, there are definitely things "out there" that you wouldn't want. One of the creepiest of the lot, however, has apparently only had five human infestation cases confirmed ever - 3 from guys that ate their bait minnows :dunno: , and 2 from home-made sushi.

You guys got it all wrong. The turd first has to be wrapped in cheese and bacon, THEN beer battered and served with a side dish of grubs (pretend they are corn).

HOW EXACTLY DID THIS POST GO THIS WAY?!?!?!?

Everyone leave their computers and go fishing immediately!!! For tasty sunfish LMAO!!!