Cobourg Fish Lift

young_one

This year was my first time experience, great turnout, wonderful weather and the fish, well... I'll let the pictures do all the talking!

I took a lot of pictures, here are just a few of my favorites, more are in my OFC Photo Gallery, just click the link below to browse through all the picture, you can click on each picture to get the full 1728 x 1152 resolution.

OFC Gallery - Young one

MG_3547.JPG

MG_3552.JPG

MG_3582.JPG

MG_3576.JPG

MG_3560.JPG

MG_3595.JPG

MG_3574.JPG

MG_3572.JPG

MG_3556.JPG

MG_3550.JPG

nice going ...we worked the Dam today on the Saugeen ...put the basket down for 3 hours and lifted 296 fish ...huge fish..average size was 9-10 pounds with the largest in the 18 pound range...to all the volunteers that take the time to be apart of their areas programs ...know this ....what you do is working and your rewards will be awarded for many years to come ....GOOD ON EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!

Oh sure!!!

Don't take pictures of the most important task at hand..... I was the guy operating the ATV. Too bad I didn't know you were coming or I would have said "hello".

Had a great turnout once again. We lifted 200 rainbow between 9 and 11. Keeping in mind, the first hour was to rush the river up to get the bows in the pool.

Went like clock work once again!

Thanks to all that helped.

Cheers, Ron...

Hi Guys:

Excellent day today, great weather, lots of fanatstic fish and good company, plus Ron. I think I had the most impotant job. I had to guide the basket from the bottom and entertain the biologist. (they get bored easy) :tease:

Here are some of my photos, you will notice the ATV Ron sat on all morning while everyone else worked. :whistling:

http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/Angler_friend/Cobourg-Fish-Lift/

Thank you to all the helped.

Some beautiful fish went up and over today and lots left in the pool when we finished. 200 fish lifted over, not a single clipped fish...all naturals.

Oh sure!!!

Don't take pictures of the most important task at hand..... I was the guy operating the ATV. Too bad I didn't know you were coming or I would have said "hello".

Had a great turnout once again. We lifted 200 rainbow between 9 and 11. Keeping in mind, the first hour was to rush the river up to get the bows in the pool.

Went like clock work once again!

Thanks to all that helped.

Cheers, Ron...

Kudos to all that helped out!

Figures you got yourself a sit down job Ron. tongue.gif