NF - Help needed to find Rock Band 2 for Wii...

ccmtcanada

It's my daughter's 8th birthday coming up next week, and all she wants is Rock Band 2 for the Wii system. She played it at a friends house recently. Figured I'd just go pick one up...but NO! I cant find it anywhere. If anyone has a lead on it, please send me an email to [email protected] as the site is going down shortly!

I am willing to drive an hour or so from Durham region to pick it up.

New or used...doesn't matter...

But will need the kit...including the game disc, wireless drums, guitar and microphone.

Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

I don't think those stores have it

you can find the game but not Rock Band 2 Special Edition (Nintendo Wii) that has everything.....you may need to buy used

there is the odd place to buy the different individual Instruments but it would take a lot of running around to get everything

good luck or it's an IOU

Thanks everyone! Gotta love the internet!

I checked every Toys r us, Futureshop, Best Buy and EB games in Toronto and area. Terry is right...you can get the game but not the entire kit. I was finally told by the guy at EB games that it's likely discontinued now...as the new Rock Band 3 is coming out later this year.

I did however find a guy selling ALL his Wii stuff...but wiling to sell just his RB 2 and accessories...working on price now...

Thanks again everyone!