March OFN Emagazine!!

TJQ

biggerlogo.jpg

Volume 10 - Issue 3 - Issue #112

Welcome to the March 2010 issue of the Ontario Fishing Network E-Magazine.!

People who write for outdoor magazines may have the best job on earth -- how can you beat getting paid to go on trips to exotic outdoor locations? If you've ever wondered about pursuing a full-time or part-time career as an outdoor writer, then a well established school is just for you. Click here to Visit The North American School of Outdoor Writing

Click here to see this months issue! FREE AS ALWAYS!!

Ice Fishing Crappie Tactics By Tim Allard

Fishing success relies on many factors, regardless of the species you're after. Yet, when it comes to catching crappie through the ice, this particular species has a tendency to sometimes test an angler's patience to the limits. If you're finding yourself stumped by paper-mouths these tips are sure to improve your catch rates.

Baitcasting Blind – Learning to Use a Baitcaster By Lawrence Euteneier

I'm not sure exactly when it was that I thought I should give baitcast reels another chance. It may have been when my buddy J.P. Ostiguy slapped my spincast reel on his frog rod one hot summer afternoon fishing Bass on Constance Lake.

Puffing by Pete Maina

This is a tremendous little tip for use with any type of spinner lure, whether it's an in-line or overhead spinner style. It's exactly what I love in life: something very simple, comparatively easy—and I really believe increases interest and reactive strikes.

Facts of Fishing FYI

The fishing news, views and info you can't use show hosted by pro angler and fishing funny man Dave Mercer. This week Brent Ehrler, Bradley Roy, Pond Smelt & Godzilla!

Pounding bottom for Whitefish??? By JP DeRose

For the first time in a long time there seems to be a changing of the guard when it comes to top producing lures when fishing for Whitefish.

Great Underwater Video!! by T.J. Quesnel

Northern Pike comes up behind a crankbait and strikes it, spits it out and backs away in a split second! MUST SEE!

2010 Bass Pro Shops Spring Fishing Classic

See you there! March. 12th to 28th, 2010

Off the Dock

Sometimes the luckiest players aren't at the table NEW fishing Cartoon by Phil Harrison and Maureen Shelleau

The Urban Angle – Ottawa By Justin Hoffman

Although Ottawa may be a city where politics reign supreme, there's no denying that the top-notch fishing opportunities are giving the suits a run for their money. With both the Ottawa and Rideau River flowing through the core, more anglers are beginning to realize how good they really have it.

In-Land Laker Takers By: Tyler Dunn

Relatively big in size, hard fighting and great tasting lake trout can be fairly simple fish for any angler to catch. Many different lure options can be used for lakers through the ice. The following lure tips include my 4 favourite offerings for winter in-land lake trout.

Get North!

Stressed? need a vacation? Visit Get North to find your Northern Ontario get-away!

Fishing Lodge Classifieds

Come fish your heart out at one of these many Lodges, Camps and Resorts.

Please pass this along to your fishing friends, they can SUBSCRIBE HERE!

Ontario Angler.com a searchable Ontario Fishing reference for everyone. Also we have opened a new Ontario Fishing Photo Gallery, you can upload and store all your favorite fishing pictures and share them with everyone. Last but not least we have upgraded our fishing classifieds website Visit the Ontario Fishing Classifieds today!

T.J. Quesnel

Webmaster

Ontario Fishing Network

www.ontariofishing.net

www.ofncommunity.com

• 5 weeks later...