Lake Simcoe Report

BUSTER

...Well what a morning... lake simcoe gave us our laker limit in under 3 hrs.. :P

Risti and myself made the trek from guelph to barrie this morn leaving at 5am on the button, I woke to hear Risti whistling for me downstairs in my kitchen at 4:35am because i slept thru the 430am wake up call from ...well.... no-one! I forgot to set the alarm...he he.. We arrived on time to lake simcoe north of barrie(6th line) at 06:45 just in time as we where meeting up with someone else.. Got on the ice set up and ready to fishing in no time at all..

By 07:40 the first fish from Risti was iced!!! nice laker 5.2lbs 24,1/2in long His First lake trout EVER!!! Congrats on that one bud :thumbsup_anim:

Within short time it was my turn!! :D:w00t:

Before we knew it, we was heading home by 1030am with our limit and some great memories........ :Gonefishing:

Edited by BUSTER

Freezer is full of white from 2 weeks ago at simcoe :o !! Iam just getting used to this post a report thing or I would do one every time, suppose you can say iam a forum lurker who throws in a wise arse remark now and then more than he post's reports.... I caught a nice load of fish last year and was on team 2 but I didnt even submit my entries? :dunno: but anyway today was a trout day only...

thanks for looking

Edited by BUSTER

Here whities from 2 weeks ago lk. simcoe 95fow lol late Report.. 2 wk's ago we went for lakers and only caught whities....

for some odd reason when I saw this pic I thought of turk and a good party at Jeffy's house years ago

Great report Brad if i had know that there was a bunch of people heading up I would have been on the road at 2am with Brian.