first post from paradise :)

lew

Mornin boyz and thanks once again for all the nice comments. I'm just sitting here watching 3 piliated woodpeckers in the tree outside the window and 12 deer in the backyard, infact 3 of them are only 50' from the back deck.

Funny thing though as I never thought of deer as being aggresive or nasty before, but these guys are like a bunch of kids fighting over the last chocolate bar. The neighbor puts out 5 gallons of some sort of seed mixture a couple times a day and the critters pass thru my place on their way to the feast, but rather than everyone picking their own pile of goodies they'll fight over the same one. They get right up on their hind legs, nearly standing up-right and almost box with each other. Once the vittles are all gone though, their all buddy buddy again and wander back into the bush to digest their grub :D

They sound like steelheaders. :P

JF

They sound like steelheaders. :P

JF

Steelheaders from mississauga during the salmon season in mississauga. :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: Their worse than a pack of wolves.Oh BTW LEW congrats on the new place.Im hoping for the same when I retire, 26 years from now :(